Relax, Rejuvenate and Reconnect
- To enjoy and experience Australia’s natural environment
- To reconnect with nature and holiday with eco friendly values
- Relax and rejuvenate with friends and family
- Forget 5 star, we give you a million star experience in a front row seat
- We are not confined to concrete walls and a door
- We provide everything to give you the best traditional camping experience
- Today’s kids are tomorrow’s caretakers of our natural assets – help them experience the beauty of our earth and environment
- To care for the environment it must first be valued
- To value the environment it must first be experienced
- We use brand name products from all typical camp suppliers so you can create your own wish list if you want to head off on your own adventures in the future
The healthy holiday for you and the environment!
Travel Time from Sunshine Coast Airport to Rainbow Beach
1 hour 47 minutes
Travel Time from Brisbane Airport to Rainbow Beach
2 hours 43 minutes
Travel Time on barge from Inskip to Fraser Island
Current Camp Site Time
20: 35: 43
Sunset Time to Start Fire
Before camping in a park, forest or reserve, you must obtain a camping permit and pay your camping fees. Most camping areas can be booked online, at an over-the-counter booking office or by phone.
There is a high demand for some camping areas so book early to avoid disappointment.
We have set about removing the barriers from experiencing camping. For those who love camping but not setting up and packing up, need never to worry again.
For those heading to Fraser Island, you can hire your 4WD in Rainbow Beach and pick up your camping equipment on your way through to the barge over to the Island.
Our Women’s Nature Retreats connect YOU with your environment and Mother Nature. We encourage environmentally sustainable travel and re-connection with nature from the ground up.
We are healthy for the environment and your team. We help your corporation be environmentally responsible.
· PLACES TO VISIT ·
0419 464 254
Rainbow Beach Qld 4581