The healthy holiday for you and the environment
RAINBOW BEACH ULTIMATE CAMPING
- We want you to enjoy and care for the environment
- We want to connect you with nature
- We are ‘eco’ friendly
- We can give you an “Out of Resort” experience
- We are not confined to 4 walls and a door
- We want you to holiday in Queensland
- We believe that today’s kids are tomorrow’s caretakers of our natural assets
- To care for the environment it must first be valued
- To value the environment it must first be experienced
- We want to help you create special new memories
- We are a traditional concept with a modern twist
The healthy holiday for you and the environment!
Travel Time from Sunshine Coast:
1 hour 47 minutes
Travel Time from Brisbane Airport
2 hours 43 minutes
Travel Time to Fraser Island
Current Camp Site Time
10: 10: 28
Sunset Time to Start Fire
Before camping in a park, forest or reserve, you must obtain a camping permit and pay your camping fees. Most camping areas can be booked online, at an over-the-counter booking office or by phone.
There is a high demand for some camping areas so book early to avoid disappointment.
We have set about removing the barriers from experiencing camping. For those who love camping but not setting up and packing up, need never to worry again.
For those heading to Fraser Island, you can hire your 4WD in Rainbow Beach and pick up your camping equipment on your way through to the barge over to the Island.
Our Women’s Nature Retreats connect YOU with your environment and Mother Nature. We encourage environmentally sustainable travel and re-connection with nature from the ground up.
We are healthy for the environment and your team. We help your corporation be environmentally responsible.
0419 464 254
Rainbow Beach Qld 4581